Ken Long – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented
This course is available
Download link will be sent to you within 3 hours
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented, Ken Long – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented, Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented download, Ken Long – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented review
Ken Long – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study, Presented
Swing Trading – A Great Way to Trade:
- Do you want to trade more frequently but lack time to sit in front of a monitor during market hours?
- Do want higher returns than what you can generate with buy and hold in your retirement account?
- Do you have reliable trading systems for the bull, sideways, and bear market types?
- Are you looking for a series of relatively uncorrelated opportunities to trade nearly every day?
- Would you be comfortable putting on short positions?
- Do you already follow the markets closely?
- Are you capable of entering simple trade orders?
- Would you like a more systematic approach to trading?
- Are you disciplined enough to follow the rules – even though you may not feel entirely comfortable?
- To trade successfully, do you really know what else you need in addition to HAVING good trading systems?
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, the new Swing Trading Systems Elearning course might have what you need.
Swing Trading Systems eLearning Course, a short overview of the course.
5 Swing Systems:
In the Swing Trading Systems Elearning course, Dr. Ken Long teaches five swing trading systems that he developed and traded.
Some of these systems are based on research from published work of analysts or traders while others are his own unique creations.
These are not conceptual strategies which should work in theory or which have nice back tests. These systems have specific rules that have proven themselves to work in live trading. In addition to Dr. Long’s track record trading them over a period of several years, he has lots of anecdotal data from institutional and individual traders who attended his previous swing workshops and who trade these systems actively today. These five swing systems generate setup signals that are the basis for many of Dr. Long’s intraday trades today as well.
Here are some common elements for all five swing systems:
Dr. Long explains why the system works and how to execute it.
- The systems do not require a suspension of your beliefs or mental acrobatics to follow the rules – you understand why the price is expected to move and how the rules try to capture that move.
They are rule-based with several simple rules for setups, entries, initial stops, and exits.
- No advanced degrees or advanced programming skills required to execute the rules; they are straightforward.
They all have a positive expectancy.
- Traded by the rules, you can expect the systems to make money on average over the long run in the appropriate market types.
All of the systems work in bull markets while some of them work in sideways and bear markets.
(In addition, Dr. Long describes variations of two of the systems that work in bear markets as well.)
- You will be able to use the systems in various kinds of markets.
The systems track records earned SQN scores in the range from 2.1 to over 5.
- The system performance for all of the systems ranks from good to superb according to Dr. Tharp’s methodology.
They all have a winning trade percentage of 50% and greater.
- Your losing streaks should be relatively shorter compared to traditional low winning percentage systems.
The systems’ signals are mostly un-correlated.
- The entry signals you get from each system tend to be different rather than having the same candidates show up in multiple systems.
Dr. Long provides possible variations on various rules in order to help the system fit you.
- These systems are robust, so they are somewhat flexible in their execution. In many cases, you can adjust the rules, and they will still have a positive expectancy.
They can all be operated outside of market hours
- You can do your trading “homework” in the evenings, in the mornings, and on weekends. Operating all five systems can take minutes per day rather than hours per day.
Individual traders, hedge funds, and institutional managers trade forms of Dr. Long’s systems today
- You can have the confidence the systems are capable of working well for a number of other traders beyond just Dr. Long himself.
The system documents contain a set of representative case study charts
- You can study the price action on charts for actual identified setups and/or completed trades.
Here’s a little more detail on each of the systems:
System 1: Channeling:
On a regular basis, price pulls away from the primary trend. That signals either a reversal or an opportunity to rejoin the trend with an attractive entry. This system captures those resumptions of trend with a simple set of setup conditions, entry rules, and exit rules. For as simple as the system appears, however, it produces consistently great results. Long only system, the bull market only.
System 2: Overreaction:
Dr. Long likes to say that “the market will never react when it can overreact.” Consequently, it overreacts all the time —which offers regular opportunities for traders to profit from these overreactions. These trades, however, require a way to know whether price moves are average or exceptional. Dr. Long has devised such a system and built a robust set of rules that reaps regular returns from the return to “normal” conditions. Long and short positions, generates signals in both bull and bear markets.
System 3: 5 Days Down:
Dr. Long developed and tested this system after reading a research paper that mentioned a phenomenon whereby stocks that have fallen for five or more straight days tend to bounce up at that point or start back down again. Dr. Long thought about how to “systematize” that idea, and it worked—and still works quite well. Like the washout system, there’s often a secondary and more reliable continuation trade, so this is really two systems rather than one. Long only, works in bull, sideways and bear markets. Dr. Long also discusses a shorting variation of the system for bear markets.
System 4: 551w:
One of Dr. Long’s long-time students came up with the idea of combining three setup criteria and discussed it with Dr. Long at one of his workshops. Dr. Long liked the idea so much that he actually started trading it the next week. It combines three consecutive setups from other systems that build off each other for a highly reliable trade. It’s simple to use, and—as with Dr. Long’s other systems—can be applied either mechanically or with trader discretion for some added benefit. Long only, bull and sideways markets.
System 5: Washout:
This system watches out for extreme overreactions measured on both a short-term and long-term basis, but there are important safety measures in place to ensure that you don’t get caught trying to catch a falling knife. The system usually exits the trades in a couple of days and in many cases benefits from a follow-on or continuation trade. Long only, bull, sideways, and bear markets. Dr. Long discusses a shorting variation for bear markets specifically.
“System” 6+: Multiple Additional Ideas and Trading Strategies:
Dr. Long never teaches just the material in his workbook. He always goes beyond and talks at length about trading strategies, new system ideas, systems in the research stage, new “production” systems and the system development process in general. He will also touch on ideas for taking swing system signals to find shorter-term trades, though, at the system level, he will only be teaching swing systems in this workshop. Dr. Long never fails to inspire and enlighten.
Every time I sit through one of Ken’s trading workshops, I make new discoveries. Ken keeps coming up with new trading ideas and continues to push the performance envelope with his trading results. He’s developed some of the best swing trading systems I’ve ever seen. Ken generously teaches other interested traders the methods he uses every day, and many of my Super Traders trade the systems he presents in this workshop. If you could use some great-performing trading systems or need a proven process for daily trading preparation, see how an advanced student of the markets (as Ken likes to call himself) approaches his craft. — VKT
The Swing Trading Systems Elearning Course:
- Study when you want, where you want.
- Proceed at your own pace
- You can work through the course over a one long day or spread it out over a few weeks – you decide. You will have access to the course for unlimited viewing over a full year.
- Review as many times as you like
- Elearning students – even those who attended the same live workshop – have said that more than any other benefit, the ability review certain sections of the course more than once is a huge advantage.
- Downloadable files
- You get a ton of supporting material – nearly thirty files to download.
- Thorough explanation and description of swing system rules
- You will understand each system – why it works, how it works, and how to execute.
- A bonus section covering turbo trading
- For those interested in using the swing system setups for intraday trading.
More Information: Please check more value courses here !
A. Product Quality
We will provide GOOD quality of courses fast. If any issue, please email: [email protected]
We sure that your problem will be support as soon as possible.
B. Digital Shipping Proceess
After your payment, we will review your payment, Then, we will send you PCLOUD LINK OF COURSES through email in 3 – 8 hours. If any issue, we will inform you as soon as possible.